- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus ST230 2-in-1 Glass Refillable pH Electrode
Ohaus ST230 2-in-1 Glass Refillable Muddy Sample pH Electrode
The OHAUS Starter Series of electrodes are designed to produce exact results time and time again. They fit perfectly in the electrode holders on OHAUS bench meters as well as electrode clips on all OHAUS portable meters. This probe is suitable for muddy samples such as milk and juice.
- pH Range: 0 to 14
- Temperature Range: 0 to 100 ºC
- Shaft Material: Glass
- Internal Reference Type: Ag/AgCl
- Refillable/Non-refillable: Refillable
- Reference Junction Type: Annular ceramic
- Refilling Reference Electrolyte: 3M KCl solution
- Dimensions (Shaft): 110 x 12mm
- Cable Length: 1m
- Temperature Sensor: No
- Connector: BNC
CARE AND USE
This delicate instrument requires proper care and maintenance to produce accurate, reliable results and to ensure a long, usable life.
Extend the life of your pH electrode in the following ways:
- Always keep the electrode moist when not in use by placing it in an electrode storage solution (3M KCl).
- DO NOT store the electrode in distilled or deionized water, as this will cause ions to leak out of the glass bulb and reference electrolyte. This will produce a slow and sluggish response and can damage the electrode.
- Remove the electrode gently from the storage bottle and rinse it with distilled water before use.
- For long-term storage, always keep the electrode in the bottle filled with enough storage solution to cover the bulb. Replenish the bottle as needed.