CEPI is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the Privacy Act. By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by CEPI as set out in this policy.
Personal information is information about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, addresses, email address, and telephone number(s).
CEPI will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is a reasonable and practical to do so. CEPI will collect personal information about you directly from you, which is necessary for our functions and activities.
CEPI may enter into arrangements with third parties to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to CEPI
False/Incorrect personal information may inhibit CEPI in providing you with the service or product you are requesting.
CEPI requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected
What we do with your information
- Enable you to order product(s) from our site
- Our internal management needs
- Our marketing activities
- Responding to any inquires or comments that you submit to us
- Any other purpose you have consented to
- Any use which is required or authorized by law
Disclosure of Personal Information
CEPI may disclose your personal information:
- To third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes
- Any person or entity to whom you have consented to CEPI disclosing your personal information to
- Any person or entity to whom we are required or authorized to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law