- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee MW802 PRO 3-in-1 pH, EC, TDS Combo Meter
Milwaukee MW802 PRO 3-in-1 pH, EC, TDS Combo Meter with ATC
The Milwaukee 3-in-1 Pro Combo meter easily and accurately measures pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with a single meter and one single probe. It is ideal for use with Growers, Hydroponics and Aquaponics and provides the ultimate solution for pH and nutrient management.
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppm) with automatic temperature compensation
- A replaceable, integrated pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) probe with a single 3-foot cable for easy use (SE600 probe included)
- A fiber junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 5.8 ounces with battery and just over 3 inches wide
- A large, easy to read display
- Factory calibration with a simple, single point manual calibration for both pH and EC
- A reputation for a rugged build and long life
- Specialized design for Hydroponic, Aquaponic, and Greenhouse Growers
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- EC Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 4000 ppm
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2
- EC/TDS Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Calibration Solutions: M10007 (pH 7.01) M10032 (1382 ppm) M10442B 1500 ppm
- Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Calibration: Manual at 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 0 to 50°C
- Probe: SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 1 x 9V alkaline / 150 hours of use
- Auto-off: After 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches
- Weight: 5.8 ounces (with battery)
CARE AND USE
The MW802 PRO Combo Meter includes both a pH and EC sensor in the SE600 integrated probe. Both need maintenance. Properly maintaining your probe will give you fast, accurate results for longer. All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are four tips:
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015, not water.
2. Clean the probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.