- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee MW801 PRO 3-in-1 Low Range pH, EC, TDS Combo Meter
Milwaukee MW801 PRO 3-in-1 Low Range pH, EC, TDS Combo Meter with ATC
The Milwaukee 3-in-1 Low Range combo meter easily and accurately measures pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with a single meter and one single probe. It is ideal for use in water testing, Aquaponics and Aquariums.
The design of the meter is focused on simple operation and ruggedness. A single probe, big screen, and easy calibration makes the MW801 exceptionally simple to operate.
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppm) with automatic temperature compensation
- A replaceable, integrated pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) probe with a single 3-foot cable for easy use (SE600 probe included)
- A fiber junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 5.8 ounces with battery and just over 3 inches wide
- A large easy to read display
- Factory calibration with a simple, single point manual calibration for both pH and EC
- A reputation for a rugged build and long life
- Specialized design for drinking water, Aquaponic, and Aquariums
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- EC Range: 0 to 1990 uS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 1990 ppm
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- EC Resolution: 10 uS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2
- EC/TDS Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Calibration Solutions: M10007B (pH 7.01) M10031B (1413 uS/cm) M10080B (800 ppm)
- Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Calibration: Manual at 1-point pH & EC
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Probe: SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe
- Environment: 32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C; max RH 95%
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 1 x 9V alkaline / 150 hours of use
- Dimensions Meter: 7.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches (185 x 82 x 45 mm)
- Weight: 0.36 lbs. (with battery) (0.165 kg)
- Dimensions Package: 11 x 4.8 x 4.65 inches (268 x 122 x 118 mm)
- Weight Packaged: 1.41 lbs. (0.64 kg)
CARE AND USE
The MW801 PRO Combo Meter includes both a pH and EC sensor in the SE600 integrated probe. Both need maintenance. Properly maintaining the probe will provide fast, accurate results for longer. All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are four tips:
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution, not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.