- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus ST20M-C Multi Parameter Pen Meter
Ohaus ST20M-C Multi Parameter Pen Meter with Temperature Display
The OHAUS ST20M is a multi parameter pen meter that directly measures pH, conductivity, and temperature, as well as provides conversion measurements for TDS and Salinity.
These fully waterproof pen meters combine measurement capabilities of two testers in one convenient pocket-sized unit. Great for water, laboratory, or plant use. The ST20M features a single junction pH electrode and a pin-style conductivity probe for longer usage and durability.
The replaceable electrode module saves you money by reusing the meter body. Advanced features include auto-shutoff, low battery indicator, as well as simple and easy calibration.
- Meter Type: Conductivity; pH; Salinity
- Measurement Range: 0 – 99.0 °C; 0.00 – 14 pH; 0.00 – 19.99 ms/cm; 0.0 – 10.0 ppt
- Accuracy ±: 05 pH / 0.5 °C; 2.0 % F.S.
- Measurement Resolution: 01 pH; 0.01ms/cm; 0.1 ppt; 0.1 °C
- ATC: Yes
- Temperature Compensation: Not Applicable
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes, after 6 minutes of non-use
- Battery Life: 100 hours with disposable batteries
- Calibration: 3-point
- Dimensions: 5 in x 7.28 in x 1.77 in (38 mm x 185 mm x 45 mm) (LxHxW)
- Net Weight: 88 oz (110 g)
- Number of Buttons: 3
- Power: 4 AG13 batteries (included)
- Protection Rating: IP67
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Temperature Sensor: 50 KΩ NTC
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 85% RH, non-condensing)
- Wrist Strap: Yes