- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus Frontier FC5916 - Advanced Multi-Pro Centrifuge
Frontier FC5916 Multi-Pro Centrifuge is designed for universal use in multiple applications in research, industrial, and clinical laboratories and is compatible with up to 14 optional rotors and 75 accessories for customized use. Ohaus multi-purpose centrifuges offer a high-speed centrifugation platform which can be customized to fit your workflow needs using a wide variety of rotors and accessories.
Equipped with protective features, including automatic overspeed protection, imbalance detection, motorized lid-locking system, and self-diagnostic system to ensure reliable use and operator safety. Ohaus FC5916 is designed to make lab processes more efficient and easier, and includes many user-friendly features & software that allow for intuitive operation. Simple one-hand operation enabled by the selection button/rotary knob combination — even when wearing gloves. Large backlit LCD display shows centrifugation settings and real-time parameters on one interface. Sealed and bio-containment rotors to safeguard operators from harmful aerosols.
Intuitively Designed for Simple Operation - Automatic rotor identification makes switching between applications extremely easy. Program storage up to 99 runs including parameter settings and rotor types.
Solid Engineering Ensures Reliability - Manufactured with high-quality components for reliable use and German engineered for high performance.
• Maintenance-free induction drive
• Thread-free rotor locking mechanism
• Optimized airflow system to keep samples cool
• Chemical and corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing ensures durability in lab environments
• Self-diagnostic program to record usage and error history for easy maintenance and to minimize downtime
• Capacities from microliter to 4 × 750 ml
• Improved sample processing through-put with additional rotor for blood collection tubes and standard conical tubes
• High-speed centrifugation (>10000 rpm) from 0.2 ml up to 85 ml tubes
|Speed Range||200 rpm – 16,000 rpm|
|Maximum Relative Centrifuge Force (x g)||24,325 g|
|Maximum Capacity (Rotor)||4 x 750 ml|
|Rotor In Package||Not applicable|
|Dimensions||15.4 in x 26.4 in x 21.3 in (390 mm x 670 mm x 540 mm) (HxLxW)|
|Display||2-line, backlit LCD|
|Lid lock||Motor driven|
|Net Weight||187 lb (85 kg)|
|Noise Level||≤63±2 dB(A)|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Power Consumption||680 W|
|Pre-cool time||Not applicable|
|Rotor Recognition Method||Auto|
|Running Time||Quickspin; 10 sec to 99 h 59 min 59 sec; Continous|
|Safety Certification||CE; FCC|
|Working Environment||36°F – 95°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (2°C – 35°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|