- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus e-A51ST060 - Overhead Stirrer - 40L
Ohaus e-A51ST060 Overhead Stirrer is designed for powerful, precise stirring, safety and simplicity in all applications. Sealed aluminum housing has an IP54 rating and ensures safe mixing performance even in the most demanding applications. The keyless chuck and software controlled speed ramping provide easy set up and safe stirring to protect the sample and user.
- Get 10% off Accessories with the purchase of any Overhead Stirrer
Compact design for easy one-hand operation. Simple knob control combined with the bright digital display allows for precise setting and monitoring. Brushless motor for quiet and precise control, LED digital display for speed, real-time torque tendency LED indicator bar, and integrated timer. Customize for your application with over 12 accessories.
Ideal for stirring, dissolving, dispersion, emulsification and homogenization for the following the industries:
- food and beverage
- Used for pilot scale in manufacturing
• Powerful mixing and constant speed is assured with the brushless motor and torque compensation technology - delivering accurate, controlled stirring of viscous liquids with quiet operation.
• Simplify set up with the Keyless Chuck - no tools required. Change shafts quickly and easily with one handed operation. This unique design will save time and effort for everyone in the lab.
• Designed for safety. The lock button prevents accidental speed changes and the motor’s overload sensing technology simply shuts off stirring before an overload condition occurs to protect the sample.
|Speed Range||30 rpm – 2000 rpm|
|Sample Viscosity (mPa s)||maximum 50,000|
|Torque (max)||60 Ncm|
|Chuck Range (Diameter)||1-13 mm|
|Shaft Pass-Through (Diameter)||up to 8.5 mm|
|Dimensions||11.2 in x 9.3 in x 3.5 in (285 mm x 235 mm x 90 mm) (HxLxW)|
|IP rating||IP 54|
|Net Weight||9 lb (4.1 kg)|
|Power||115 / 230 VAC|
|Power Consumption||190 W|
|Speed Accuracy||±1 rpm|
|Speed Range||30 rpm – 2,000 rpm|
|Working Environment||41°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (5°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
Ohaus e-A51ST060 Datasheet
Ohaus e-A51ST060 Manual