- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee M10016B Electrode Cleaning Solution
Milwaukee M10016B Electrode Cleaning Solution Sachets (25)
The 10016B electrode cleaning solution is ideal for all pH, ORP and TDS probes. To help maintain high performance and accuracy for any electrode, regular cleaning is required to remove the build-up of dirt and sediment on the glass or carbon surfaces of a sensing probe. M10016B helps to extend the life of the meter's electrode.
Electrode cleaning solution should not be a substitute for rinse and/or storage solutions.
Sachet packaging means that there is fresh solution every time, which is ideal for infrequent or field use. There is no risk of using an expired calibration solution.
- Electrode Cleaning Solution - 20 mL (box of 25)
- Fundamental for gently cleaning the electrode between uses and before storage.
- Sealed against light and air.
- Ideal for on-the-spot cleaning too.
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and gently stir let soak for 15 minutes.
- Formulated with a 5-year expiry
- Sachet Size: 20 mL
- Quantity: 25
- Certificate of Analysis: No