- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Dispensette S Bottletop Dispenser - Fixed Volume
Dispensette® S Bottletop dispenser ensures accurate and safe bottletop dispensing of many laboratory chemicals. Dispensette S is a great choice for acids, bases, and saline solutions, as well as many organic solvents. Unique design ensures smooth operation and eliminates wearing parts. Dispensers disassemble easily to simplify cleaning and maintenance. The system eliminates seals for a lifetime of reliable dispensing.
Dispensers mount on reagent bottles to reduce poured reagent transfers. They include a number of safety features to reduce the risk of injury from inadvertent dispensing and splashes. Recirculation valve system enhances reagent conservation and safety. Many accessories are available for remote, serial, and drum dispensing.
“Floating piston” design of the Dispensette® S forms a zero-wear sealing system with outstanding sliding properties. Optimized flow channels make dispensing and priming even easier – particularly in instruments with large volumes.
- The GL45mm standard thread, plus included adapters, fit most common lab bottles
- The valve block rotates 360° so the bottle label always faces the user for safety
- Telescoping filling tube adjusts to different bottle sizes
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Simple to mount discharge tube available with or without integrated recirculation valve
- Designed without additional sealing rings for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Replaceable discharge valve with safety valve
- Olive-shaped filling valve for firmer attachment of filling tubes
- Scalloped track for secure volume setting on analog dispensers
- Improved flow technology results in faster priming
The Dispensette® S bottletop dispenser is supplied with: discharge tube, valve mounting/calibration tool, polypropylene adapters, telescoping filling tube, recirculation tube (optional), performance certificate, operating manual, and one year warranty.
|Volume mL||A* ≤ ±%||A* ≤ ±µL||CV* ≤ %||CV* ≤ µL||
w/o Recirculation Valve
|w/ Recirculation Valve
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation
*The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring ot the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.