- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee M10031B 1413 µS/cm Conductivity Calibration Solution
Milwaukee M10031B 1413 µS/cm Conductivity Calibration Solution Sachets (25)
The M10031B is a lab grade 1413 µS/cm conductivity solution standard prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution. It is used to recalibrate a conductivity meter or tester. The correct calibration standard for a meter can be found on the meter or in the manual.
Conductivity readings are affected by temperature. To help with this, a chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet.
Solutions are packaged in an air-tight, tamper-proof sachet. They are labeled with the lot number and expiration date for traceability.
- Important for accurate conductivity measurement, the performance of conductivity probes is affected by use due to residue build up and aging
- Factory calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet, and calibrate
- Each 20 mL sachet is marked with lot number and expiration date
- A temperature chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet
- 5-year expiry date
- Description: 1413 µS/cm conductivity calibration solution
- Package: Sachets - size 20 mL
- Quantity: 25