- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Buffer Solution pH 7.01 20ml x 25 Sachets
Milwaukee M10007B pH 7.01 Calibration Solution Sachets (25)
The M10007B is a lab grade pH 7.01 calibration solution. It is certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH and removes the inaccuracies involved with mixing solutions from powder.
Probe calibration is a simple procedure. For optimal performance, it should be done at least once a month or anytime a reading becomes suspect.
Sachet packaging means that there is fresh solution every time, which is ideal for infrequent or field use. There is no risk of using an expired calibration solution.
- pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution - 20 mL (box of 25)
- Important for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet, and calibrate
- Formulated with a 5-year expiry
- Colour-coded for easy identification
- Accuracy Standard: ±0.01 pH
- Value: 7.01 pH @25°C
- Sachet Size: 20 mL
- Quantity: 25
- Certificate of Analysis: No