- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee M10000B Electrode Rinse Solution
Milwaukee M10000B Electrode Rinse Solution Sachets (25)
The M10000B electrode rinse solution is ideal for using as an intermediate rinse between samples or calibration solutions to avoid cross contamination. This rinse solution is also ideal for removing basic salt deposit build-up on the probe or cap caused by storage solution evaporation. Even though salt deposit build-up is normal, it should be removed before measurement or calibration.
Electrode rinse solution should not be a substitute for cleaning or storage solutions.
Sachet packaging means that there is fresh solution every time, which is ideal for infrequent or field use. There is no risk of using an expired calibration solution.
- Electrode Rinse Solution - 20 mL (box of 25)
- Important for gently rinsing the electrode between like samples or calibration solutions, as well as rinsing off salt deposit buildup
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet, and gently stir
- Formulated with a 5-year expiry
- Sachet Size: 20 mL
- Quantity: 25
- Certificate of Analysis: No