- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus STX2202 - 2200g x 0.01g Portable Scale
Ohaus Scout STX2202 - 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance with Touchscreen Display
Ohaus STX2202 is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications, with a large colour touchscreen display and slim, stackable design. Geared for high performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results with superior overload protection and expanded connectivity options.
High strength stainless steel pan, impact-resistant pan support, and integrated transportation/storage lock delivers durable quality with overload protection rated at 10 times the capacity of the balance. Easy to operate with informative, icon driven menu guides the user through operation.
Built-in Application Modes:
• Weighing - Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
• Parts Counting - Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
• Percent Weighing - Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
• Check Weighing - Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
• Totalization - Measures cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
• Display Hold - Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
|Maximum Capacity||2,200 g|
|Pan Size||5.5 in x 6.7 in (140 mm x 170 mm)|
|Battery Life||6 Hours with Disposable Batteries|
|Communication||RS232 (Available as an Accessory); USB Host (Available as an Accessory); USB Device (Available as an Accessory); Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); Bluetooth (Available as an Accessory)|
|Dimensions||2.1 in x 8.8 in x 8 in (54 mm x 224 mm x 202 mm) (HxLxW)|
|Display||Full-Color 4.3 in Touchscreen WQVGA|
|In-use cover||Available as an Accessory|
|Legal for Trade||Not Applicable|
|Linearity ±||0.03 g|
|Net Weight||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
|Pan Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included); 4 AA (LR6) Batteries (Not Included)|
|Repeatability (typical)||0.02 g|
|Stabilization Time||1.5 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Transportation Case||Available as an Accessory|
|Units of Measurement||Carat; Custom; Grain; Gram; Kilogram; Newton; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight; Pound; Pound:Ounce|
|Working Environment||50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Available as an Accessory|