- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus SF40A Portable Dot-Matrix Impact Printer
Ohaus SF40A is a full-featured portable printer that combines high performance and multiple functions to offer quality and durability in a dot-matrix impact printer.
The SF40A offers advanced functionality in an easy-to-use and set up printer at an exceptional value. This versatile printer is ideal for use in conjunction with OHAUS balances and scales in laboratory, industrial, and educational applications to ensure accurate documentation of weighing results.
Featuring multiple application modes, a real-time clock with battery backup and date and time on printouts to support the data reporting process. Equipped with statistics totalization modes that provide additional functionality for QA/QC and reporting processes. SF40A speeds recordkeeping to keep your job on track and get it completed as efficiently as possible. PC configuration software makes connecting the printer between balance or scale and computer a fast and convenient process and also makes setting up date, time, and baud rate hassle-free. The SF40A combined with GLP/GMP data output can help meet traceability and compliance requirements.
Multi-Language Printing Supports Universal Operation — SF40A supports printing in the language of the connected device in 13 different languages.
- Status indicator
- compatible with continuous label paper
- perform zero and tare operations directly from the printer
- Full functionality with Adventurer™ Pro, Explorer®, Navigator®, MB Series Moisture Analyzers, Ranger®, Valor™ 7000, Defender™ bench and floor scales and “T” Series indicators.
- Statistics and Totalization not supported on other OHAUS products with RS232.
- Multi-Language Printing: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Hungarian and Czech.
|Printer Type||Impact Dot Matrix|
|Print Speed||1.2 lines per second (1.2 lines per second)|
|Dimensions||2.87 in x 7.99 in x 4.72 in (73 mm x 203 mm x 120 mm) (HxLxW)|
|Net Weight||1.55 lb (704 g)|
|Paper Type||Standard Paper, 2.25in (W) (Standard Paper, 57.5mm (W))|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Print Width||1.89 in (48 mm)|
|Working Environment||32°F – 72°F, 30% – 80% RH, non-condensing (0°C – 40°C, 30% – 80%RH, non-condensing)|