- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus R41ME3 - 3kg x 0.1g Legal for Trade Compact Bench Scale
Ohaus R41ME3 Ranger 4000 - 30kg x 1g Legal for Trade Industrial Compact Bench Scale
Ohaus R41ME3 is ideal for industrial applications in which quality, durability and functionality cannot be compromised. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, Ranger 4000 features seven application modes for results in any setting.
Slip-resistant rubber feet provide the protection, stability and long product life needed for tough industrial weighing. Features SmarText™ for easy operation and setup to ensure efficiency in the workplace with the largest display in its class and LED checkweighing lights and audible indicators. Fast stabilization times allows efficient work flows with accurate results.
RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232 and USB offers additional data transfer capabilities and allows connection to multiple peripherals. Connect a large, high capacity platform through the 2nd platform option, utilizing the precision and advanced features for high capacity weighing. Ranger 4000 meets the Class III requirements of OIML R76, NIST Handbook 44 and Canada Weights and Measures Regulations.
• Weighing — Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
• Percent Weighing — Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
• Parts Counting — Count samples of uniform weight.
• Check Weighing/Percent/Counting — Compare the weight/ percent/count of a sample against target limits. Choose from Checkweight, Checkpercent or Checkcount. • Accumulation — Totalization of weight, count or percent. Calculates total accumulated weight, count or percent of separate items.
• Dynamic Weighing — Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a time period.
• Display Hold — Manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the balance display. Activated by setting time interval of Dynamic Weighing to zero.
|Maximum Capacity||6 lb (3 kg)|
|Readability||0.0002 lb (0.1 g)|
|Readability (Certified)||0.002 lb (1 g)|
|Platform Size||8.9 in x 11.8 in (225 mm x 300 mm)|
|Legal for Trade||Measurement Canada Approved (AM-5907C) ; NTEP Certified|
|Power||AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Included)|
|Battery Life||100 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Communication||2nd RS232 (Available as an Accessory); Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); RS232 (Included); USB (Available as an Accessory)|
|Dimensions||4.8 in x 12.9 in x 12.4 in (122 mm x 327 mm x 315 mm) (HxLxW)|
|Linearity ±||0.2 g|
|Net Weight||13 lb (5.9 kg)|
|Platform Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Protection Rating||Not Applicable|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Transportation Case||Not Applicable|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce|
|Working Environment||14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (-10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|