Hygiena PRO-Clean Protein Residue Test
PRO-Clean is the easiest and most accurate way to verify the cleanliness of food equipment surfaces. Simply swab a surface and release the reagent.
If protein residue is present, the reagent will turn purple - the more contamination, the quicker the color changes and the darker it becomes. PRO-Clean instantly validates surface hygiene, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken when necessary.
- Results in 1-10 minutes depending on sensitivity required - Instant results allow for immediate corrective action
- All-in-one cost effective device- no instrumentation required
- Quick and easy way to monitor HACCP/SSOP program
- Easy-to-interpret color change - No training required
|1 minute||80 µg|
|5 minutes||50 µg|
|10 minutes||20 µg|
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze with pre-moistened swab bud
- Write-on swab tube label
- Shelf life:
- 18 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2 - 25°C).
Why test for protein residue? Protein is more difficult to remove from surfaces than glucose or other residues, so it's a good indicator for surface contamination. If you need to verify protein removal quickly, PRO-Clean is reliable and accurate.
PRO-Clean Safety Data Sheet