- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Hygiena AquaSnap Free - Free ATP Test Swabs
AquaSnap Free measures dissolved ATP that is free in solution (non-microbial ATP). Simple to use, with results in 15 seconds AquaSnap is economical and gives real time results.
Patented Snap-Valve™ design enables accurate results with less variation. Unique liquid-stable reagent provides accuracy and reproducibility. Reagent is tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizer effects. The device contains a detergent to release ATP that is bound to microbial or organic matter and inside microbes. Specially designed dipper tip collects 100 µl of water ensuring consistent sample collection.
The test device’s unique liquid-stable chemistry, combined with simple design, offers unrivaled accuracy and reproducibility. The devices are often used for monitoring CIP systems and for industrial water treatment systems such as cooling towers and closed water systems. Ready-to-use out of box.
- Write-on swab label
- 100 tests per case
- Costs up to 50% less than competitors' ATP water tests
- No reagent wastage, 100% recyclable plastic
- Shelf Life: 15 months at refrigerated temperature (2- 8°C) 4 week shelf life at room temperature (21-25⁰C).
- Sensitivity: Extremely sensitive- detects down to 0.1 femtomoles ATP with EnSURE or Pi-102 luminometer Detects down to 103 CFU
- True and accurate results at low RLU levels
- Reliable trending at low ATP and low RLU levels
AquaSnap is available in two formats - Free and Total:
AquaSnap Free measures dissolved ATP that is free in solution (non-microbial ATP).
AquaSnap Total measures both free ATP in solution and microbial ATP (non-microbial and microbial ATP).
The difference between Total and Free provides an indication of microbial contamination in the sample.