- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
ASTM 2.12" Brass Sieve
All Brass Sieve ASTM 2.12". Sieve is serialized and supplied with a certificate showing conformance to ASTM E11, ISO565 and ANSI Standards. Every sieve has multiple points of inspection built into the manufacturing process to ensure impeccable quality. Die-formed frames assure a proper fit, superior quality and performance, guaranteeing that the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) specifications are always met.
Name plate affixed to the frame shows the mesh size, and mesh size in microns, inches and millimeters. Inside dimensions are 8 inches diameter by 2 inches deep. Furnished without covers or bottom pans.
- Dimensions(Dia.xD): 204 x 51mm (8 x 2")
- ASTM E11-17 Sieve Designation: 2.12"
- Nominal Sieve Opening - Metric: 53 mm Inches: 2.12 in.
- ± Y Variation for Average Opening: 1.42 mm
- + X Maximum Variation for Opening: 2.15 mm
- Resulting Maximum Individual Opening: 55.15 mm
- Typical Wire Diameter: 5 mm
- Permissible Range of Choice - Min: 4.3 Max: 5.8
W.S. Tyler Equivalent: 4839