Adam Equinox ETB-8202e - 8200g x .01g Precision Balance | Cambridge Environmental
Request a Quote
Please answer the form below and a representative will contact you, thank you!
Introducing the Equinox series from Adam Equipment. A color touch screen display provides intuitive operation, with icon-driven menus and readily accessible applications and functions. The five-inch screen is generously sized, offering 800 X 480 pixel resolution for excellent visibility.
Ideal for research and quality assurance facilities; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing exceptionally precise results.
- External Automatic Calibration
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- Case and draft shield designed to reduce static electrical interference with the balance
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Large, responsive 5’’ 800x480 pixel touch-screen display
- 3 year warranty