- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Quincy Forced Air Oven, 0.6 Cu Ft. 232°C cUL | Cambridge Environmental
The ‘GC’, (gravity convection) and 'AF' (air forced), Lab Series Ovens series are designed to meet the laboratory needs of industry, research organizations and schools.
Well-crafted and versatile, they are used for part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing, as well as many more applications.
Ambient (room temperature) +25°F minimum to a maximum of 450°F (232°F).
Although there are several different models and styles, all of our Analog Lab Oven Series offer these standard features:
- Bi-metal thermostat (10 GC & AF Series only).
- Hydraulic thermostat.
- Accuracy of ±3°C.
- Over-temperature safety feature.
- Corrosion resistant aluminized interior.
- 115 Volts & 230 Volts available.
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements.
- 1" inch of high density mineral wool insulation.
- Insulated Steel Doors with high impact thermoplastic handles.
- 2 adjustable and 1 fixed nickel plated shelves.
- Baked in scratch-resistant powder coated finish.
- A circulating fan which provides air circulation for improved uniformity (AF Models only).
⚠ NOT FOR USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS OR GASES
Over temperature safety
Quincy Lab Ovens offer a thermo safety alarm which will shut the unit off in the event of a runaway condition until oven is manually reset.
Product Literature: 10AF