- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Falcon® Sterile Conical Centrifuge Tubes
Falcon conical tubes are high quality tools to protect your samples. State-of-the-art mold design, coupled with advanced resin selection, create tube walls that are engineered to perform under high-stress situations. Tubes provide high strength, wide temperature stability and are designed to preform in critical applications. Ideal for centrifuging, vortexing and long term storage in the freezer.
Feature polyethylene flat-top screw cap allows one hand manipulation and provides a level writing area, and easy-to-read dark blue printed graduations and white writing patch. Unique double threaded cap design reducing cross threading and leakage. Meets bioanalytical-grade requirements and provide unsurpassed performance in critical research applications
- Exceptionally strong—Falcon® high-clarity polypropylene (PP) conical centrifuge tubes have a 16,000 RCF rating.
- Consistent biological and physical propertiesIdeal for long-term cryogenic storage of specimens at -80°C (15 to 225 mL polypropylene tubes)
- Nonpyrogenicity: Tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL.
- Nontoxicity: Resins are selected via an intense array of U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) toxicity tests.
- Low protein binding: Corning engineers and scientists are continually searching for materials and processes that minimize labware-induced interference, such as protein binding
- Falcon tubes, in addition to offering bioanalytical-grade performance, use medical-style packaging to better assure sterile presentation.