Balances & Scales
- Analytical Balances
- Balance & Scale Accessories
- Bench Scales
- Business Scales
- Check Weighing Scales
- Compact Balances
- Compact Scales
- Counting Scales
- Explosion Proof
- Floor Scales
- Hanging Scales
- Indicators and Terminals
- Mechanical Scales
- Moisture Analyzers
- Nutritional & Diet Scale
- Precision Industrial Balances
- Top Loading Balances
- Stainless Steel
- Beaker Accessories - Tongs & Brushes
- Bench Protectors
- Centrifuge Tubes
- Clamps & Supports
- Cleaning Aids
- Clearance Items
- Film and Foils
- Fume hoods
- Heating mantles
- Hot Plates
- Laboratory Freezers
- Milk Testing
- Mortars & Pestles
- pH Testing
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Stoppers & Corks
- Storage Cases
- ATP TESTING
- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus R31P15 - 15kg x 0.5g Legal for Trade Compact Scale
Ohaus R31P15 Ranger 3000 Series - 15kg x 0.5g Basic Industrial Compact Scale
Ohaus R31P15 produces precise and rapid results in a variety of industrial applications. Features nine application modes, and equipped with a rechargeable battery for true portability. Large LCD backlit display includes checkweighing LED indicators and audible alarm.
User-friendly scale with SmarText™ ensures efficiency, while fast stabilization time maximizes your throughput without sacrificing accuracy. Weigh below hook offers functionality to perform specific gravity tests, or to weigh items not easily lifted onto the weigh pan. Included RS232 with optional Ethernet - second RS232 and USB offers additional data transfer capabilities or allows connection to multiple peripherals.
Ranger 3000 series of scales meets or exceeds the Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada’s Weights and Measures Regulations. NTEP Certified.
• Weighing — Determine the weight of items in one or more weighing units -- lb, oz, lb:oz, kg or g.
• Percent Weighing — With the weight on the platform easily shown as a % of a set reference weight, quickly measure and fill in packaging and formulating applications.
• Parts Counting — Count parts fast for packaging and inventory control uses on the line or in the warehouse.
• Check Weighing/Percent/Counting — Use the bright red/yellow/green LEDs to easily fill containers and packages by weight, by % or by a specified range of parts.
• Accumulation — Keep a running total of all items, by weight, parts count or percent of reference. Great for tracking total throughput during each shift.
• Dynamic Weighing — The Ranger averages the weight on the platform for a selected number of seconds, which is especially useful for weighing moving objects or in areas of excessive vibration.
• Display Hold — Manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the Ranger’s display. Allows large boxes to be weighed on the platform when the display is blocked from view. Can be used to help support accurate recordkeeping during processing.
|Maximum Capacity||30 lb (15 kg)|
|Readability||0.001 lb (0.5 g)|
|Readability (Certified)||0.01 lb (5 g)|
|Platform Size||8.9 in x 11.8 in (225 mm x 300 mm)|
|Legal for Trade||NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved|
|Power||AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Included)|
|Battery Life||210 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Communication||Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); USB (Available as an Accessory); RS232 (Included); 2nd RS232 (Available as an Accessory)|
|Dimensions||4.6 in x 12.2 in x 12.9 in (117 mm x 311 mm x 327 mm) (HxLxW)|
|Display||LCD with white LED backlight + 3 LED|
|In-use cover||Available as an Accessory|
|Linearity ±||1 g|
|Net Weight||9.2 lb (4.2 kg)|
|Platform Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Protection Rating||Not Applicable|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Transportation Case||Available as an Accessory|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce|
|Working Environment||14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (-10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
Ranger 3000 Series Literature
Ranger 3000 Series Literature - Français
Ranger 3000 Series Manual
Measurement Canada Approval AM-5907C
Ohaus ST320 Plastic pH Electrode
7" x 7" Ceramic Hot Plate Stirrer