- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Ohaus ST20R ORP Pen Meter
Ohaus ST20R ORP Pen Meter with Temperature Display
Starter pen meters provide what should be expected of a small pen meter: simple, fast, straightforward, no-frills yet highly accurate operation time and time again. They are the economical option when you are looking for accurate measurements with no restrictions.
With durable plastic housing, a protective cap that safeguards the sensor, and an automatic shutdown feature to preserve battery life, the Starter pen meters can endure consistent use in rugged environments.
Equipped with a wrist strap that helps to prevent unintentional dropping, Starter pen meters are constructed with an IP67 waterproof design that can prevent water damage when accidentally dropped into liquid.
The meter provides almost instantaneous results and offers the ability to hold the reading right on the display to provide additional time for data logging.
- Meter Type: ORP
- Measurement Range: -1000 – 1000 mV; 0.0 – 99.0 °C
- Accuracy ±: 2 mV / 0.5 °C
- Measurement Resolution: 1 mV
- Display: LCD
- ATC: Yes
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes, after 6 minutes of non-use
- Battery Life: 200 hours with disposable batteries
- Calibration: Not applicable
- Dimensions: 5 in x 7.28 in x 1.77 in (38 mm x 185 mm x 45 mm) (LxHxW)
- Net Weight: 88 oz (110 g)
- Number of Buttons: 2
- Power: 4 AG13 batteries (included)
- Protection Rating: IP67
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Temperature Sensor: 50 KΩ NTC
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 85% RH, non-condensing)
- Wrist Strap: Yes