- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
PolyScience Analog Water Bath - 2L
PolyScience WA02A11B Analog 2L Water Bath - 120V
The latest generation of PolyScience Analog Water Baths, equipped with economical analog controllers, offer superior temperature control and range at a very economical price. These versatile water baths maintain bath temperatures from ambient +5° to 100°C with ±0.25°C uniformity and precision. Suitable for a wide variety of general laboratory applications, they are available with 2, 5, 10, 20, and 28 liter stainless steel reservoirs. Includes a small bag of lab armor.
In addition to offering excellent performance and reliability, PolyScience Analog Water Baths come equipped with a tilting, see-through polycarbonate cover and -20° to 150°C alcohol thermometer. The steeply gabled cover is particularly 'lab friendly', accommodating glassware of varying heights and permitting easy loading and removal of samples while allowing condensate to drain neatly back into the bath.
Dual thermostats provide optimum protection for your work and water bath. A secondary Safety Set thermostat guards against thermal runaway, automatically disconnecting heater power should bath temperature get too high or the liquid level drop too low.
- Capacity: 2 Liter
- Overall Dimensions, L x W x H: 8.94 x 7.90 x 8.13 in; 22.71 x 20.07 x 20.65 cm
- Opening Dimensions, L x W x H: 5.31 x 5.88 x 5.81 in; 13.49 x 14.94 x 14.76 cm
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs; 4.99 kg
- Volts, Hz. Amps: 120V, 60Hz, 2.5A
- Economical Analog Control
- ±0.25°C Temperature Stability
- Ambient +5° to 100°C temperature range
- Redundant Safety Thermostat
- Wide Range of Sizes - 2, 5, 10, 20, and 28 liter capacities
This model is being sold AS IS and includes a small bag of Lab Armor