- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee COMBO-START Solution Starter Kit
Milwaukee COMBO-START Solution Starter Kit for MW801 and MW802
COMBO-START is a set containing calibration, storage and cleaning solutions designed to extend the life of the SE600 Combo pH/EC/TDS electrode. They are used with the MW801 and MW802 PRO Meters. Included in the kit is pH 7.01 calibration solution (MA9007), pH storage solution (MA9015), pH cleaning solution (MA9016), and 1413 mS/cm conductivity calibration solution (MA9061).
The 7.01 buffer solution (MA9007) is certified to meet the standard with an accuracy of ±0.01 pH. The MA9015 storage and MA9016 cleaning solutions are lab grade produced with premium chemicals. The MA9061 is a lab grade 1413 µS/cm conductivity solution standard prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution. It is used to calibrate the SE600 probe.
The solutions are sealed against light with an airtight, tamper proof cap. They are labeled with the lot number and expiration date for traceability.
- pH Calibration Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH pH Values: @25°C 7.01
- 1413 µS/cm conductivity solution
- Package: Bottles
- Quantity: 4
- Size: 230 mL
- Certificate of Analysis: No
- 5-year expiry date
- MA9007 pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution (230 mL)
- MA9015 Electrode cleaning solution (230 mL)
- MA9016 Electrode storage solution (230 mL)
- MA9061 1413 mS/cm conductivity solution (230 mL)