- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
5-500°C Advanced Ceramic Hot Plate - 10" x 10"
Advanced hotplates deliver accurate and repeatable results. These units are microprocessor controlled and have an LED display for temperature. Control panel features easy-to-use controls which allow users to dial in adjustments. Rear housing features an integral support rod holder with locking knob to accept the optional support rod and clamp kit.
Hotplate is supplied with a 1.5" (3.8cm) PTFE coated stir bar. Hotplate is also supplied with a probe kit which includes an 8" (20.3cm) stainless steel PT1000 RTD temperature probe, 12" (30.5cm) flex arm, and interchangeable 3-prong clamp head, 2-prong clamp head and spring clamp head. Unit includes a 5 year, industry leading limited warranty on parts and labor.
Operating Conditions: Hotplate can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Temperature Range: 5 to 500°C
- Temperature Stability: ±3%
- Maximum Capacity (Volume): 6000ml
- Top Plate Material: Ceramic
- Electrical (50/60hz): 120V/12.5 Amps/1500 Watts
- Heating Surface: 254 x 254mm (10 x 10")
- Overall Dimensions(LxWxH): 455 x 330 x 109mm (17.9 x 13 x 4.3")
- Shipping Weight: 7.2kg (15.9lbs)
- Units: 1 Hot Plate