Adam Eclipse EBL 254e - 250g x 0.0001g Analytical Balance | Cambridge Environmental
Eclipse analytical balances features large LCD readouts, compact design and a variety of features that are suitable for science labs, universities and medical research institutions. Functions include percentage weighing, parts counting and density determination. Includes a capacitive touch keypad for easy operation and single-piece construction for added stability, enabling highly repeatable results. Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimized internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
Adam Equipment EBL 254e
- Capacity 250g
- Readability 0.0001g
- Repeatability 0.0002g
- Pan size 3.5" ø / 90mm ø
- Illuminated capacitive touch keypad for intuitive, responsive operation. Vivid back-light LCD display for visibility in any lighting condition.
- Capacity tracker built into display, robust metal housing protect internal components. Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance set up.
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide for speedy communication with computers and printers. Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
- Units of measurement: g, mg, ct, GN, dr, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.S, ti, T, custom unit
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Power Supply: 18VDC 830mA Adapter
- Display: Backlit LCD with capacity tracker with 24mm-high digits
- Calibration: Internal automatic calibration / External calibration
- Housing: Extruded aluminum base with a die cast aluminum case
- Operating Temperature: 15 to 35 C / 59 to 95 F
- Parts Counting
- Percentage Weighing
- Dynamic / Animal weighing
- Density determination