- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Across International Vacuum Oven - 0.9 CU FT, 480F, CSA | Cambridge Environmental
Introducing the new Ai AccuTemp 0.9 cubic foot vacuum oven. Comes standard with and CSA approved. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-09 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality control checked.
**This base model is CSA certified, and is available in 110V or 220V. Please click here to see additional vacuum customization and accessory options offered.**
- All stainless steel internal tubing and compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 11A, 1200 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A, 1200 watts
|| Size: 12 x 12 x 11"
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
|Weight|| Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 150 Lbs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19" With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19"
Shipping: 28 x 24 x 24"
|| Included with oven purchase: 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
Size: 11.5 x 11.25"
Maximum area: 129.4 x 8 = 7 sq ft or 1035 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
|In-door lights|| White LED