- View All Categories
- Hide Categories
Milwaukee FRESH-START Starter Solution Sachet Kit
Milwaukee FRESH-START Starter Solution Sachet Kit for pH Meters and Testers
FRESH-START is set of pH calibration and electrode rinse solutions designed to optimize the accuracy of measurements and avoid cross contamination between samples or calibration solutions. Included in the kit is lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution (M10004B) sachets, pH 7.01 buffer solution (M10007B) sachets, pH 10.01 buffer solution (M10010B) sachets, and electrode rinse solution (M10000B) sachets. All sachets are 20mL.
The buffer solutions are certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH.
Electrode rinse solution is ideal for using as an intermediate rinse between samples or calibration solutions to avoid cross contamination. This rinse solution is also ideal for removing basic salt deposit build-up on the probe or cap caused by storage solution evaporation. Even though salt deposit build-up is normal, it should be removed before measurement or calibration.
Electrode rinse solution should not be a substitute for cleaning or storage solutions.
Sachet packaging means that there is fresh solution every time, which is ideal for infrequent or field use. There is no risk of using an expired calibration solution.
- Solutions - 20 mL (box of 25)
- pH buffers are for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Electrode rinse solution is important for gently rinsing the electrode between like samples or calibration solutions, as well as rinsing off salt deposit build-up
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet, and gently stir
- Formulated with a 5-year expiry
- Accuracy Standard (pH buffers): ±0.01 pH
- Sachet Size: 20 mL
- Quantity: 25
- Certificate of Analysis: No